4/10/10

things, and then some

where are we going?

so I haven't been posting at all these days, and there's way too much stuff that has happened that was funny, terrible, gripping, and maybe awe-inspiring that i can write it all down. so I we'll all just have to take the readers digest version:

got a job at pizza hut
got an apt. in hanahan, right next to nathaniel you can check out his blog, "Time To Get Along" here: http://timetogetalong.blogspot.com/
jenifer got a job at a jewlery repair store
my job hassled me into working hours that I couldn't
I quit my job
started hanging out with these college kids in my neighborhood


so, now I'm pretty much just sitting around the house looking for things to gripe about.

so there, my 4 followers, all people i know, are pretty much filled in.

see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment