8/6/09

changes

where are we going?


change is supposedly natural. but what inspires change? i guess time does, and physical stimuli. but is there also a deep-rooted urge to become different every-so-often? it seems like that for some, but not for others. some people embrace change, I, like to think I do, but I'm not so sure if I do or not. strange things have happened to me and my friends, I suppose Walter put it best when he said it was "moving forward" (and now that smug fuck is apparently taking a step back). but I've been questioning where exactly forward is. it's definetly not in charleston, or any of the surrounding townships or cities; it's just really really hard to believe that i can just get on a road and it'll take me across country.I think that's what summerville is hoping on. it's youth forgetting that it can leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment